MAITLAND TERMITE CONTROL
Your Best Move is to Call Termite Lawn and Pest for Expert Maitland Termite Prevention and Treatment
One of the worst destroyers of wood in homes is termites. The Florida building code requires that new homes being built receive treatment for subterranean termites, but there is no requirement to treat other destructive termites known as Drywood termites. Both types are equally destructive, with the subterranean variety going after your foundation, basement areas, wood baseboards, windowsills and places within the walls of homes. Drywood termites also go after the home, and they go after furniture, especially antique furniture. A good program of Maitland Termite Control helps repel these pests if they haven’t already made their presence known.
Maitland termite treatment from a termite service like that provided by Termite Lawn and Pest works to get rid of any termites you’ve found within your home or business. A licensed, fully qualified technician will come out as soon as you report your findings or when you call for a free inspection. Our specialists are well-versed in finding every last bit of evidence that termites may leave behind. We also know exactly what treatments work best for your specific termite issue. Expert termite control and prevention services are easily found with a few clicks or a simple phone call to Termite Lawn and Pest.
Call today for a free estimate: (407) 512-8994.
What Harm Can a Few Termites Do?
Once you’ve found damage evidence like wood pellet piles that indicate you’ve got termites, you can rest assured that there’s a lot more damage where that came from. With the ability of one queen in a termite colony to produce up to 30,000 eggs each day, once you’ve discovered evidence of termites, there are a lot more waiting in the wings to cause further destruction. Here are some things to look for to determine a termite issue:
- Honeycomb Pattern in Wood – Termites can leave behind tiny holes and other surface damage, including a distinctive honeycomb pattern sometimes found on wood surfaces
- Piles of Pellets – The waste termites leave behind is often discovered as small piles of pellets. The pellets are smaller than rice granules and normally are six-sided if you look closely at individual pellets. Colors of pellets can be cream-colored, brown, black or reddish-brown
- A Blistered Track Pattern – On some wooden surfaces you may notice blistering on wood surfaces and trails that resemble a track pattern from where termites have burrowed through wood. If you gently tap blistered areas, you may hear a hollow sound that lets you know termites have been there
- Swarms – During mating season, you may see swarms of termites, especially the winged variety. They’re attracted to light sources from porch lights, indoor lights and even light from television sets. Swarming is usually done during termite mating season
- Discarded Wings – Additionally during termite mating season, you may notice the appearance of discarded wings. You may find them on windowsills, around baseboards or even in spider webs
Going After the Colony is Recommended
A good recommendation in any strong plan of termite control Maitland depends on is to go after the colony. This means getting not only the termites that are causing destruction on the surface, but also thousands of termites that are waiting in the wings to come out later. Trying to tackle a termite infestation on your own is never recommended. You need help from expert termite control services using state-of-the-art termite prevention treatment and effective termite eradication measures.
Experts using the best termite prevention treatment know exactly where termites hide, breed and thrive. This knowledge comes from years of experience and from keeping technicians up-to-date and informed about all the latest trends and treatments for the most effective Maitland termite control. Our specialists also know the nuances of termite infestations, including the fact that some termite colonies can have more than one queen. This amplifies their ability to breed rampantly.
Once a Technician Comes to Your Home or Business
Once you’ve called to have an expert technician come out to your home or business to help you determine if you have a termite infestation, it’s a good idea to let them know about evidence you’ve seen of termites and to show them examples of damage if possible. This can help you make sure you get the proper Maitland termite treatment you need to address your issue.
If you’re simply unsure if you even have a termite problem, a free inspection can help find evidence of termites. Termite prevention services can help to ensure that termites do not become a problem in the future. You have a true partner in tackling any termite problem in Termite Lawn and Pest. Our experts will find any issues and let you know the best plan for a termite-free home or business space.
Call today for a free estimate: (407) 512-8994.
AREAS WE SERVICE: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Avalon Park, Casselberry, Celebration, Chuluota, Clermont, College Park, Conway, Davenport, Four Corners, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Lake Nona, Longwood, Maitland, Mount Dora, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Poinciana, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Winter Springs.