LAKE NONA TERMITE CONTROL
Keep Termites from Their Destructive Ways with High Quality Lake Nona Termite Control
Since Antarctica is the only place in the world without termites, if your future plans don’t include moving to Antarctica, you’ll probably have to deal with the existence of termites. In Lake Nona and the Orlando area, prime subtropical conditions are in place to support the growth and life of termites, making a good action plan for Lake Nona termite control a necessity. Termites love the food sources they find in plant cellulose that exists in the wood used to build homes. When you combine this with the warm, humid and subtropical moist conditions in central Florida, termites are probably not planning on leaving voluntarily any time soon.
Knowing a Good Termite Exterminator is Half the Battle
Knowing who to call for the Lake Nona termite treatment you need puts you a step ahead of destructive, ever-increasing numbers of termites. The services called upon most often for Lake Nona termite prevention and elimination are those provided by Termite Lawn and Pest. Termites can work so quickly and so silently that you probably won’t even be aware of a problem until they’ve already infiltrated your home.
Experts from Termite Lawn and Pest will come to your home promptly, ready to get to work on your termite problem. They arrive in well-equipped trucks, with all the supplies and instruments necessary to tackle your problem in a robust way. They understand the urgency of acting quickly to lessen potential damage caused by termites.
What Kinds of Termites are Found in Central Florida?
There are two main types of termites found in the Lake Nona and suburban Orlando areas, and a third type that is currently found in southern Florida, but could be capable of migrating northward to spread their damage to other places. Termites found in Florida are:
- Drywood Termites – These termites destructively encase themselves inside the walls of homes and can even work their way to the furnishings in a home
- Subterranean Termites – The type of subterranean termites endemic to Lake Nona are usually the Eastern subterranean termites. They have a habit of building “mud tubes” inside the soil surrounding Florida’s homes. They leave only to find food. Once they’ve found food, they return to their mud tubes. These termites feast on food sources like cardboard, paper found in homes and even logs in wooded areas
- Conehead Termites – This termite is found mostly in southern Florida, with the capability of migrating northwards to affect homes in Lake Nona and near Orlando. This is why the Florida Department of Agriculture is interested in keeping an eye on these pests and tracking their migrations and movements
Call today for a free estimate: (407) 447-7378.
A Good Plan of Termite Control is your Best Bet
The safest move you can make to protect your Florida home and property is to call the reputable, exceptional termite control Lake Nona relies on to keep homes and property termite free. The termite control Lake Nona needs begins with identifying signs of infestation which include:
- Swarm Sightings – During late spring and summer, drywood termites begin swarming activities to mate
- Wings – Whether you actually see winged insects or droppings of wings that they’ve discarded, this is a good indicator of a termite invasion that should be addressed
- Wood Blisters – When termites tunnel close to the surface of wood, they leave behind areas that have a blistered appearance. Tapping on the area with a screwdriver and hearing a hollow sound is a good indicator of termites
- Pellets – Termites can leave behind piles of pellets that are brown, cream-color, reddish-brown or even black, and they are normally smaller than grains of rice
As soon as you see any evidence of termites, you’re advised to call right away for Lake Nona termite treatment to nip the problem early and aggressively to prevent excessive damage to your home. Since termites can destroy 15 pounds of wood in just a short time, time is of the essence.
Professional Help is Close at Hand
The Lake Nona termite control you need is as close as a phone call or a few clicks away. Since the sighting of evidence of termites is a time sensitive thing, the best advice is to call quickly. Your home is a huge investment. It’s also one that needs to be protected. Your call to Termite Lawn and Pest sets in motion a good plan of action to keep termites at bay.
Call today for a free estimate: (407) 447-7378.
AREAS WE SERVICE: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Avalon Park, Casselberry, Celebration, Chuluota, Clermont, College Park, Conway, Davenport, Four Corners, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Lake Nona, Longwood, Maitland, Mount Dora, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Poinciana, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Winter Springs.