Altamonte Springs Termite Control by Termite Lawn and Pest Inc
Altamonte Springs Termite Control: Termite Prevention is always the best course of action. We only use Termidor for our liquid Termite Treatments. It can be challenging to detect the presence of termites especially if it’s not their usual mating season. Trusting in the extensive knowledge and abilities of your experts at Termite Lawn and Pest Inc gives you an edge in finding and eliminating these destructive pests from your home or business. Depending on the type of termites you have, aggressive subterranean termites like Formosan Termites are capable of consuming many pounds of wood within just a year, and can cause extensive damage in a short time. Properties that are already affected by termites can have several different colonies at the same time.
Termites Multiply Fast and Thrive in Altamonte Springs
Once colonies of termites have become established in your home, the queen of the colony is capable of creating up to 30,000 eggs each day. It’s little wonder that these pests multiply and thrive once they gain a foothold in central Florida homes. With some colonies of termites having more than one queen, you can imagine how quickly these destructive pests can wreak havoc unless you have help from the termite control Altamonte Springs depends on, supplied by Termite Lawn and Pest.
Termites have only a few needs in order for them to survive and thrive. They need heat, good sources of food, and reliable water sources. The temperate and humid climate of central Florida is ideal for them to move in and begin nesting and feeding on any wood sources they can find. They’ll bore their way through wooden furnishings, wooden structures, paper from drywall, wallpaper, cardboard or even wooden baseboards and flooring. When they can’t make their home with the subterranean colony, they’ll find spaces within your walls to build temporary homes.
Call today for a free estimate: (407) 512-8994.
Sure Signs that Termites Have Found Their Way into Homes
It’ll always be easier to find termite infestations if it’s mating season. This is when you may notice swarming and increased sightings of winged termites that are attracted to light sources. This can include porch lights, or even light emitted from television sets. Other sure signs of an infestation include:
- Wood that Appears Blistered – When you notice small blister-like bumps on wood, this can be a sign that termites have tunneled close to the wooden surface. When wood has been damaged like this, you can tell by tapping a screwdriver every couple of inches and listening for hollow sounds
- Dropped Wings – You might see places where wings have been dropped, including on window sills, in spider webs or around baseboards
- Pellets in Piles – You might find unusual piles of small pellets that are tinier than grains of rice near the bases of walls, on floors, or even underneath furniture. These pellets can be brown, black, beige or reddish-brown. They don’t have to be the same color as the wood that has been chewed
- Tubes of Mud – You may discover small tubes made of mud that are along the base of your home, especially outdoors, that may have been caused by termites. These tubes are used by termites to control environmental factors like heat and humidity. You’ll often find them on the ground where it meets your house
- Changes in Drywall – If drywall becomes discolored or starts to look droopy, that can mean that termites have found their way into your walls
The 1 termite service, supplied by Termite Lawn and Pest, is the one you can rely on for effective Altamonte Springs termite treatment and prevention. Catching these destructive invaders early is your best bet for protecting your property and for maintaining property value.
Preventative Treatment Combined with Eradication is Your Best Bet
Expert suppliers of termite control & prevention services are your best resource for combating infestations you already have, and for helping to treat areas to prevent future termite problems. Professional technicians use cutting edge insecticides and larvacides to combat termites in a three-step way. They get termites that are inside of your walls, those that are in larval stages, and those that are hiding within colonies for the most comprehensive treatment.
Experts in Altamonte Springs termite prevention from Termite Lawn and Pest are specialists in addressing termite issues, no matter what stage your problem is in. Neither subterranean termites or Drywood termites stand a chance with the termite control Altamonte Springs trusts working for you.
Other Services We Provide In Altamonte Springs, FL
Call today for a free estimate: (407) 512-8994.
AREAS WE SERVICE: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Avalon Park, Casselberry, Celebration, Chuluota, Clermont, College Park, Conway, Davenport, Four Corners, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Lake Nona, Longwood, Maitland, Mount Dora, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Poinciana, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Winter Springs.